Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kristie, Queen of the Tile

Kristie Queen of the Tile
& her sidekick, Murphy

Hallway Tile


Hallway Detail



Front Room


Well, finally, I am finished with the tile. My one week job ended up taking 3. But I think I am learning that home improvement jobs usually take 3 times longer than you expect, so I guess I am right on target.

I am still weak and weary from the whole project and my hands may never fully recover. I know that I will be having bilateral knee scopes this summer, so I am pretty sure that they will be okay.

Today is our 17th Anniversary and this is Scott's present. Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

A. I couldn't tile if my life depended on it
B. You are the cutest tile layer ever
C. 17 years? Seriously?!? Time flies...

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Amazing! You did a fantastic job! It really does look GREAT!!

You...you have always been beautiful, but you look great as well! How much weight have you lost??

Me (aka Danielle) said...

P.S. Happy Anniversary!

brianabingham said...

Holy SmoKes!!! Are you CrAZy?!!! Yuck, I hate grouting and that is a lot to grout!!! You are super mom, student, wife and now tile lady! I am so sorry about Libby's Bday, it was a last minute thing, Blake owed ben money for tires and I told them to bring Michelle and then I decide to order a pizza and bought cup cakes, does this sound like I am full of it? I promise I love you!!!